MPN : CZ225ER
Create a comfortable environment with this Comfort Zone industrial heater in your workspace or in your garage. Designed for use in harsh environments and using fan-forced air operation, this ceiling-mounted heater distributes heat across a wide area to keep your space comfortable.
It is crafted with a tough heavy gauge steel body allowing it to stand up to sudden temperature drops and spikes it can encounter in poorly insulated areas. Together with the integrated vent plates that can be adjusted to change the angle of airflow and the ceiling mounting bracket that is included, this heater can be adjusted to target the heat to where you need it most.
The adjustable thermostat control on this ceiling heater offers customized heating output, optimizing performance to suit your environment and provide personalized comfort. Easily adjust the temperature on this 6,000-Watt space heater using the integrated digital thermostat control or with the easy to operate remote control from a distance. The 12-hour timer offers added convenience to allow you to run it for a set amount of time instead of switching it on and off manually.
The versatile ETL-compliant, 208/240-Volt space heater features a fully enclosed motor to provide added protection in dusty settings. The space heater requires a single-phase hardwire connection for installation and conforms to OSHA and NEC requirements. It features power and caution indicator lights for easy operation and monitoring and an overload switch to provide added safety and protection against electrical overload. All Comfort Zone industrial products are designed and tested to meet global quality standards including UL, ETL, SAA, CE, CSA and NOM.
- Wide air distribution: the celling heater is constructed in a fan-forced air design with adjustable directed airflow vents that provide superior heat distribution across a wide area
- Durable steel construction: The body of the commercial heater is crafted from heavy gauge steel, which stands up well to the temperature fluctuations in areas that are poorly insulated.
- Hardwire installation: the ceiling-mount heater comes complete with an adjustable mounting bracket for optimized positioning it requires a single-phase hardwire connection (240-Volt AC) for installation
- Smart safety features: A built-in sensor switches the device off automatically if it overheats, while a power indicator light ensures that you know when the unit is in use.
- Targeted heating: Louvers and a variable mounting angle direct airflow where it is needed most, while the fan-forced design helps to distribute it throughout the room.
- Convenient controls: The digital thermostat allows you to adjust the temperature to just the right level for your space, while a remote control makes it easy to change the settings from a distance.
- Space-saving design: The fan-forced heater is designed for ceiling mounting and hard-wired installation, which saves valuable floor space in a packed warehouse, garage or storage area.
- Digital control: with its integrated digital thermostat control, 12-hour timer and remote controller, the 6,000-Watt space heater allows you to set the optimum temperature for efficient heat output
- Motor is fully enclosed for extended use in dusty environments
- Length : 17.50
- Width : 13.60
- Height : 14.20